Junk Air, by Go Modelshop
Casting his gaze around the scrap yard like a king surveying his kingdom, genius inventor Mac McMuddle marvelled at all the perfectly good stuff people throw away! As usual, this set his mind to wandering. "I've been itching to build a flying machine, and that old bathtub would make a perfect cockpit. And those two doors by the wood pile might work for wings".
Just then, Mac's dog Scrappy emerged from the rusted boot of an old car dragging a faded, red umbrella. "Thanks Scrappy!" cried Mac, "You've just found the right tail for my little aeroplane!" With that, the inventor grabbed his tool box and got to work.
- One of our best-selling automata kits, now in colour!
- Made from precision laser-cut wood.
- Fantastic learning tool for teaching children about cams and linkages.
- TOTALLY glueless- pieces slot together- no tools, no mess !
- Hand-cranked operation, turn the handle and watch the automaton come to life.
- Complete instructions included.
Age 8+. Not a toy. Contains small parts which may cause choking.
Shipping just £2.80, paypal accepted.