Machines in Motion
Machines In Motion, by Learning Resources
For Ages 5 - 9
Let their imaginations roll with this STEM themed building set!
Support and build STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) skills with this colourful, open-ended building set.
- Encourages creative thinking as children mix and match the interchangeable parts
- Set will develop fine motor skills as young learners piece the cogs and gears together
- Mix and match pieces will encourage exploration and discovery
- Helps the understanding of cause and effect
- Provides hands-on learning and play possibilities
- Open-ended designs will create endless combinations, preventing boredom
- Set of 112 pieces includes sturdy plastic gears, propellers, wrecking ball, chains, pulleys, wheels and axles
- Includes multilingual instructions to create a variety of engineering-related creations
- Features multilingual packaging
Warning: Contains small parts, not suitable for children under 3