STEM Levers & Linkages
Get the MECHANICS: Levers & Linkages set and learn how Levers are used to increase a force for lifting heavy objects and how they can change the direction of motion. Find out how you can create models with complex motion by connecting many levers together and learn how these Linkages can be applied to various machines. Build 16 working models such as a seesaw, a movable weight scale, a wheelbarrow, a parking gate, a toy with moving figures, a pantograph and two types of linkages.
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last. Vibrant coloured parts.
- Printed instruction are included.
- The Discovering STEM series introduces children into the world of STEM disciplines (Science – Technology – Engineering and Mathematics) through a completely new learning approach! Boys and girls can construct exciting models while learning scientific and technological subjects and doing experiments in each theme.
- 42-page booklet with theory, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions! Full colour images, drawings and interesting facts. Thought provoking building challenges and exercises. Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions. 16 working models to build! *All models can be assembled by downloading the free internet instructions , available at Engino website. All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app (kidCAD), downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
Product Material: ABS Plastic and TPE